Look Alive

01 June 2011

TRINITY TALKS: Music to Our Heirs!

Oops! I just realized that April and May were both without their day one 'TTalks'. Well, as June is considered Black Music Month among many things, I decided to focus this month's Bible study on a great song -- The Song of Songs, attributed to King Solomon!

For each of these 30 days, I will challenge myself and encourage you to revisit the ultimate love song, which can also be considered an allegory for the courtship of Christ and the select Bride from the Body, to produce and share a written piece and/or any act of Love for God's glory! Finding a great dark chocolate bar spiced with ancho and chipotle chilies over cherry pieces on my lunch break yesterday served as such "Chocolove" inspiration to my creative side, but I promise not to write about food too much. My dandelion days were actually the beginning of our changing relationship that I hope to share in some detail with you as the year progresses.

Here and now, however, you are invited to visit the following Bible study tool for greater insight into the story of the young woman and shepherd, consider the heartsongs of a father (remember dads are celebrated this month too) and let the Love of our Creator harmonize our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment