Why did I think this was Bilal when I first heard it in late summer? Why must this youngin' have been taking Black Moon to heart (and soul music) on some 'mind rules the body, body thinks the mind is crazy' tip? Why did my easygoing Sunday appreciation for a "Jamaican Girl" parlay into gladness for Bajan water just now? Hal Linton, y'all. Choose him. "Choose Life!"
- Etana - "Living Love Life"
- Notorious B.I.G. & 112 - "Sky's the Limit" (instrumental)
- Reflection Eternal - "Back Again" (instrumental)
- Selections from the Jazzyfatnastees - The Tortoise and The Hare album
- Tarsha' McMillian Hamilton - "Praise Him"
- Usher - "Here I Stand" (instrumental)